Shimano XTR M9000 1x 96 BCD Variable Tooth Chainrings
The NSB narrow wide chainring uses a ‘thin-thick’ tooth thickness mated with a standard chainring tooth profile to help retain the chain on the front ring during all types of riding.
These chainrings are specifically made for Shimano XTR M9000 cranksets.
- 96mm Bolt Diameter Circle (4 bolt 96 BCD)
- Bottom Bracket Types: Outboard/External Bearing Cups
- Chainline: 48mm (ring mounted inside crank)
- Machined from solid 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Anodized Black with Laser Etched Graphics
Compatible with all 9, 10, 11, 12-speed drivetrains
Precision CNC Machined in Whistler, BC
- 30T – 45g
- 32T – 55g
- 34T – 65g