Shimano XTR 1x 88 BCD Variable Tooth Chainrings
The NSB narrow wide chainring uses a variable tooth thickness mated with a standard chainring tooth profile to help retain the chain on the front ring during all types of riding. The tooth profile maintains excellent wear for a durable product and has an optimized chainline for 1x systems.
These chainrings are specifically made for Shimano XTR Race M985 cranksets.
- 88mm Bolt Diameter Circle (4 bolt 88 BCD)
- Bottom Bracket Types: Outboard/External Bearing Cups
- Chainline: 45mm (ring mounted inside crank)
- Machined from solid 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Anodized Black with Laser Etched Graphics
Compatible with all 9, 10, 11, 12-speed drivetrains
Precision CNC Machined in Whistler, B.C.
- 28T – 35g
- 30T – 37g
- 32T – 42g
- 34T – 47g