1x 64/104 BCD Variable Tooth Chainrings
The NSB narrow wide chainrings use a proven variable tooth pattern mated with a standard chainring tooth profile to help retain the chain on the front ring during all types of riding. The profile maintains excellent wear for a durable product and has an optimized chainline for 1x systems. Utilizing the most common bolt pattern – 104mm BCD – these rings can mount to almost any crank.
- 104mm Bolt Diameter Circle (104 BCD)
- Bottom Bracket Types: BB30 & GXP
- Chainline: This varies with your crankset
- 28T: Fits any standard 64/104BCD cranks. The 28T chainring uses 64mm BCD to mount onto the crank arm and is offset to a 49mm chainline.
- 30T: ~50mm on a 2×10 mid-ring mounting position
- 32T, 34T, 36T, 38T: ~52mm on a 2×10 mid-ring mounting position
- Machined from solid 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Anodized Black with Laser Etched Graphics
Compatible with all 9, 10, 11, 12-speed drivetrains
Precision CNC Machined in Whistler, B.C.
- 28T – 45g
- 30T – 45g
- 32T – 40g
- 34T – 45g
- 36T – 55g
- 38T – 65g