Our Shimano HG12-specific chainring tooth profile is mated with our proven narrow-wide tooth pattern to help retain the chain on the front ring during all types of riding. Utilizing the most common bolt pattern; 104mm BCD.
- 104mm Bolt Diameter Circle (104 BCD)
- Bottom Bracket Types: BB30 GXP Boost
- Chainline: This varies with your crankset
- 30T: ~50mm on a 2×10 mid-ring mounting position
- 32T, 34T, 36T, 38T: ~52mm on a 2×10 mid-ring mounting position
- Machined from solid 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Anodized Black with Laser Etched Graphics
Compatible with Shimano 12 speed drivetrains only
Precision CNC Machined in Whistler, B.C.
- 28T – 45g
- 30T – 44g
- 32T – 40g
- 34T – 44g
- 36T – 58g
- 38T – 66g